It's crazy to think that 2014 has already rolled around! Some large life changes happened in 2013. Tons of my friends moved from the east coast to California last year (so ronery!) and I switched jobs at the tail end of 2013. I'd been at the same job since graduating college, so it was a pretty significant decision and change for me. I have lots to learn at my new role but I'm definitely excited about the challenge.
I also decided in 2013 that I'm going to travel as much as I can with my friends. I went on an extended trip to Scandinavia - [ Norway, Sweden, Denmark ], visited friends in LA and San Francisco, and just came back from an amazing New Years trip to Miami and the Florida Keys with four girlfriends.
Some pictures from my Miami Trip:
*Click on the thumbnails to expand*
Some goals for 2014:
1) Draw more! This is always my goal, but I definitely need to do it more. I feel like I'm missing something in my life when I'm not drawing
2) Learn a useful life skill, like learning how to code
3) Figure out how to invest my money
4) Get in better shape!!!
5) Meet new people (see aforementioned friends moving to Cali)
6) Travel! Wishlist: New Zealand and/or Asia